Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
The Downtown Dubai district has become the focal point of Dubai around which the rest of the city orbits. The district includes Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s most iconic towers, The Dubai Mall, a shoppers’ paradise and The Dubai Fountain.
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard located in the district is a vibrant thoroughfare dotted with cafes and retail outlets, hosting colorful events that bring the community together and is also a great place for a pleasant walk.
As Downtown Dubai’s centre of arts, the Opera District development offers a combination of residential, commercial and recreational facilities. The Opera District houses a 2,000-seat multi-form theatre, the Dubai Opera, and a dedicated modern art museum, as well as featuring two new hotels, design studios and galleries.
| Shop Area: 4,000 sq.ft | Outdoor Area: 3,000 sq.ft | Price: AED 7,000,000 |
• Completely fitted restaurant on prime location facing Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain and Dubai Opera
• Offers great outdoor sitting environment with scenic views of Dubai’s famous landmarks
• The shop is fully fitted with top class furnishings and interiors plus a fully fitted kitchen with equipment
• The restaurant is divided into 3 sections each with coordinating furnishings
• The restaurant also has shisha permission and a shisha section
• All the equipment, fittings and furnishings are brand new and unused
• The asking price of AED 7,000,000 is for the shop’s fittings, furnishings, equipment and spot.
• The shop’s yearly rent is AED 1,200,000 including service charges.
• This unit is currently vacant and offers a great opportunity for quick set up and launch of a restaurant
|Address:||Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard|
|County:||United Arab Emirates|
|Lot Square Feet:||3,000|