Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
The Downtown Dubai district has become the focal point of Dubai around which the rest of the city orbits. The district includes Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s most iconic towers, The Dubai Mall, a shoppers’ paradise and The Dubai Fountain.
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard located in the district is a vibrant thoroughfare dotted with cafes and retail outlets, hosting colorful events that bring the community together and is also a great place for a pleasant walk.
As Downtown Dubai’s centre of arts, the Opera District development offers a combination of residential, commercial and recreational facilities. The Opera District houses a 2,000-seat multi-form theatre, the Dubai Opera, and a dedicated modern art museum, as well as featuring two new hotels, design studios and galleries.
| Shop Area: 2,300 sq.ft | Outdoor Area: 1,300 sq.ft | Price: AED 6,000,000 |
• Completely fitted running cafe on prime location on the Downtown Boulevard
• Offers great outdoor sitting environment with scenic views of Dubai’s famous landmarks
• The cafe offers shisha and wide variety of snacks, refreshments as well as Italian cuisine
• The shop is fully fitted with top class furnishings and interiors plus a fully fitted kitchen with equipment
• The cafe has sitting space for about 40-50 people inside and 40 people outside sitting.
• The restaurant has shisha permission
• All the equipment, fittings and furnishings are of high quality
• The asking price of AED 6,000,000 is for the shop’s fittings, furnishings, equipment and spot.
• The shop’s yearly rent is AED 350,000
• This unit is currently ready and running, offering a great opportunity for a quick set up and launch of a restaurant
|County:||United Arab Emirates|
|Square Feet:||2,300 sq. ft.|